Chi at work and school gives you power to succeed at integration of body, mind, spirit.
WHAT IS CORPORATE TAI CHI?Corporate Tai Chi is an expression that describes two ideas:
1. a way of being an individual that shows a combination of balance and fluidity in the different components of our lives: work, school, community, home as if the individual had just done tai chi.
2. a training method of employing five minutes of simple focus training using tai chi movement daily, at the onset of work, school, group activity for the purpose of
a. increasing revenue for the corporation, school or other group entity,
b. deleting stress for the individual and
c. improving productivity for the financial prosperity of the group.
The added result is that each individual feels supercharged and excited rather than bored or stressed and gets recognition for the super-production that ensues.
CLICK HERE-FREE MEMBERSHIPUse Contact Information below. Actual form coming soon.
- Gabrielle Roth, 5Rhythms Founder: How Her Joyful 5Rhythms Interpretation And She Embodied Corporate Tai Chi
- Corporate Tai Chi In 2012
- Teach Kids To Calm Themselves-Vote For This In May-We Need This!
- Corporate Tai Chi For Kids AKA Kid Calmer
- Defining The Word “Corporate” As It Pertains To Any Unified Group!
- Corporate Tai Chi: How To Make It Standard?!
- THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ON THE STRESS/ADHD RELIEF PROJECT VOTE. Here are 5 accomplishments.
- Corporate Tai Chi AKA Stress/ADHD Relief Project
- A VOTE FOR CORPORATE TAI CHI IS A VOTE FOR HUMANITY
- CORPORATE TAI CHI APPLIES FOR PEPSI GRANT AND SHOWCASES AT NEXT-GEN-EXPO